AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Perfect Day QP #3

"Word Art Wednesday" can be roughly translated to mean I-give-something-away-free Day.  Yay!  There's not much going on today.  I'm off to preschool in a little while to be the parent helper - which usually means indentured servant who cuts out tiny shapes for two hours.  Cutting for two hours is not fun for my carpal tunnel, but it's the trade-off for the free preschool.  I've been working a little every day on getting my house cleaned out and ready to sell.  We have SO MUCH STUFF!!!  It's a little bit ridiculous.  I have two HUGE boxes ready to go to storage that I pulled out of one closet yesterday.

Let's see, what else?  Oh yeah, Marni Designs has this FABULOUS boy kit coming out later this month.  It's kind of early to show you a sneak peek, but I know a lot of scrappers search high and low for good boy kits so I thought you'd appreciate the inside tip.  It will be released on the 15th, so this won't be the last time you'll hear something about it from me.





















And now on to the freebie.  I've given you two QPs from March's One Perfect Day, and today I'll give you the third and final one.  Here's my LO of my second and third little cuties.  Lately they can't be in the same room without fighting, so I did this LO to remind myself - and them - of what sweet sisters they can be.






















If you want to check out the Perfect Day kit, you can find it here.  If you want the QP version of my page, you can download it here, and please don't forget to leave some love.  You can find the other two QPs here and here.  Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow for Thank You Thursday!

P.S. Today is the last day to get Color Me Happy for 35% off, so hurry on over and pick up this gorgeous kit!!  Pictures and links are in yesterday's post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

Love it! Thanks for the free QP's!