AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 7, 2011

Delightful Desktops

When was the last time you dressed up your computer's desktop?  This month I'm hosting the Decadent Desktop challenge at Brownie Scraps, and it has been fun to see not only how cute everyone's new desktops are, but also how many of them used products from Ramona the Pest!  Since I happen to be on Ramona's CT, and she happens to be one of my favorite designers, I felt like showing off some of the great desktops these talented scrappers have been creating with her kits this month.  All of the images are linked to the gallery, so feel free to hop over and leave them some love!

Melissa has the most adorable kiddos!  I always love her clustering, and I LOVE the way she used Ramona's Today kit here.

My fellow Pest, Ashley, lives on a farm, and her lucky little girl gets to live every little girl's dream - she has a horse!  She used Splendidly Spring, which Ramona and March created together, to showcase those fabulous photos.

Jennifer used the February Baker's Dozen, Love Story for her desktop, and those frames and most of the flowers are from Ramona!  I just love her adorable family photos!

Naturally I had to play along with my own challenge.  I had scrapped a page with all my girls, and I love it - it makes me smile every time I see it.  So I took parts of that and used it for my desktop.  Now I get to see those cutie girls every time I start up my laptop.  I used Ramona's Love U Still kit.

It's not too late to join in the fun!  You can find the desktop challenge HERE at the forum.  If you use current product from the Brownie Scraps store, you will earn 2 Brownie Points when you turn in your desktop by the end of the month.  The more Brownie Points you earn, the bigger the coupon you'll receive to buy more fabulous products in the store!  You don't have to use Ramona's product, but I would love to see you try! ;)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Love the personalized desktops, but what "size" do you set it up as?

meccles@comcast.net