AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful For... Day Two

Tonight when we were all home from school, work, activities and finally all together for a moment before bedtime, it was time for family prayers.  It was my little 5 year old's turn, and her sweet prayer reminded me how thankful I am for the sweet, innocent prayers of children.  I love her faith and confidence that someone is listening and that He will answer her.  I love that she prayed to be able to go to Disneyland again in January.  I love that she prayed for family members whose needs she doesn't understand and random people in the world that she doesn't even know.  I love that the only thing she asks for herself is a night free of bad dreams.  What a blessing to have children.


Gallery view here.  Kit is Vintage Days by Marni Designs at Brownie Scraps.

No comments: