AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful For... Days 7 and 8

The hardest and best thing I've ever done in my life is be a mom.  I had a moment last weekend surrounded by all of my family in the basement hanging out and loving each other when I was especially grateful for this life.
Gallery view here.  Kit is Simple Elegance by Scrappin' Daisies and it lives up to its name.  Simple, beautiful, elegant - I love it!  Based on a template by Helen at MScraps.  Links in gallery view.

We've had a strange fall, much warmer than usual, no snow, lots of sunshine.  It has been lovely, but I admit I had a little thrill when I looked outside the other morning and saw what looked like a winter storm coming in through the trees.  I grew up in a place that didn't have seasons or weather, and I really love being able to enjoy both now.
Gallery view here.  Kit is Fall Breeze by Flutterbye Faery Designs.  Links in gallery view.

No comments: