AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Inspiration Weekend and a CT call

Brownie Scraps is my digi-scrapping home.  I love it!  They're having a CT call through Feb. 13, so if you're looking for a great team on a fun site, apply now!

Wouldn't it be lovely if there was nothing else to do on weekends and we could just sit around scrapping?  Well, in honor of that dream, every weekend here at AZ Sweetheart Scraps is going to be *Inspiration Weekend*.  I'm going to showcase some of my favorite LOs from galleries all over digiland.  There are many, many galleries full of hundreds of great LOs, and I just have this one little blog, so this will just be a small sampling of some of the great work that's out there.  All LOs will be linked to galleries so you can visit for credits and to leave some love.  And please do head on over and leave them some love, because who doesn't love to hear how adorable their LOs are?  I know I do!!  You may need to register to view and comment in the galleries.  Enjoy!










No comments: