AZ Sweetheart Search

Custom Search

Friday, February 5, 2010

New Beginnings, New Kit!

Hello, digi-scrappers! I’m starting a brand new adventure, so it seemed like time for a brand new blog! My name is Melanie.  I started digi-scrapping 1 year ago and it quickly became an addiction. My first few attempts were pretty embarrassing, but since then I’ve improved a bit. Lol! I met my husband in college and got married when we were way too young but didn’t know it. Now over a decade later we have 5 adorable little girls who are the subjects of most of my scrapping. My favorite digi-scrapping home is Brownie Scraps – no matter how many other sites and forums I join, Brownie Scraps is the one that feels like home. Come on over and join in the fun!  I was recently invited to my first 2 CTs in the same weekend! I won’t be able to officially join one of them for several more months, so for now I’ve started out on my very first CT for Marni Designs and I’m loving it! March has a very fun and unique style of designing, and her kits are a blast to work with. Let me show you what I’ve been working on.

March just released this fab kit today:  Be Mine


and here is what I've been doing with it...

Forever Love (click link to go to gallery and read the journaling)

This kit is so fun!  You can click on the preview to head over to the store where you'll find it for $6... or use this coupon to get $2 off through the month of February!  How's that for a deal?  (Clicking on the coupon will take you to the store.)


Come back on Wednesday for a coordinating word art freebie! In fact, come back every Wednesday for a word art freebie – it’s Word Art Wednesday! This is going to be a fun adventure, so come back often and join in the fun!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I just love your new blog!!! I love your blog wear too! It made my day!